It’s time for another adventure! I learned of Dr. Titus Chiu through his interview with Dr. Mark Hyman for the Broken Brain Mini-Series. If you didn’t get a chance to watch it, I highly recommend that you check it out!
Dr. Titus Chiu is an award-winning Teacher, International Speaker, Author and Functional Neurologist who specializes in Post-Concussion Syndrome. He is on a mission to transform the face of healthcare for the 1 billion people around the world struggling with brain and mental disorders.
He has a deep passion for teaching and had the honor to speak at the 2017 Institute for Functional Medicine’s Annual International Conference on the brain.
Dr. Chiu consults with patients from all over the world both ONLINE and in-person at his integrative neurology center that he co-founded with his wife and partner in Berkeley, California.
His brand new book BrainSave! The 6-Week Plan to Heal Your Brain from Concussions, Brain Injuries & Trauma is now available on Amazon! Go check it out!
In today’s Feed a Brain interview we talk about…
- What is Root Cause Neurology?
- What is electromedicine, and is it the future of medicine?
- How do you know if you have Post Concussion Syndrome?
Resources From This Episode:
- Dr. Mark Hyman’s Broken Brain Docu-series
- Book: BrainSave! The 6-Week Plan to Heal Your Brain from Concussions, Brain Injuries & Trauma
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DrTitusChiu
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/drtituschiu
- Cavin’s interview on JJ Virgin’s Podcast
Cavin and Michelle’s Related Links
- Podcast 17 – The Power of Functional Neurology (This stuff is so cool!) w/ Dr. Jeremy Schmoe
- Book: “How to Feed a Brain: Nutrition for Optimal Brain Function and Repair” by Cavin Balaster on Amazon
- Podcast 31 – The Power of Thought with a Bad-Ass Quadriplegic
- Carrick Institute: Clinical Neuroscience and Rehabilitation
This episode is brought to you in part by Feed a Brain. Learn more at feedabrain.com
You can be a sponsor of the Adventures in Brain Injury Podcast! Check out our Sponsor Page.
Like the show? Support us for $1.00 an episode.
A very interesting podcast on Brain Injury. Enjoyed it. Will be listening to more soon.
I really appreciate hearing this today. I accidentally stumbled onto this podcast. I have had 2 TBI and a concussion and traditional medicine keeps telling me that I am being ridiculous. I have practiced functional medicine for 30 years and not until the last concussion was I unable to practice any longer. I was forced to close my practice, and was put on disability. the traditional medicine physicians do NOT want to believe or take the time to provide you with the care and understanding you need to survive this. they say REST…ok, but when you are trying to survive this, there is no rest…
After listening to this podcast I am hopeful…ordering the book now!
I absolutely understand what you mean! Thanks for your comment, and feel free to reach out to me on Social Media! I love connecting with practitioners of all kinds!
I found a community- FINALLY! I am excited to dive into this podcast and the resources you provide for people with brain injury- like me. I look forward to finding some modalities that can help me and I can’t wait to share this information with other friends who suffer as I do. I see hope , wow what feeling.