👃🧠 Our sense of smell is an extremely powerful way to affect the nervous system. This is why I’m very excited to be interviewing Jodi Cohen about essential oils. Jodi is a bestselling author, award-winning journalist, functional practitioner, and founder of Vibrant Blue Oils.
She has helped over 50,000 clients heal from brain related challenges, including anxiety, insomnia, and autoimmunity using her combined training in nutritional therapy and aromatherapy.
She has been seen in The New York Times, Wellness Mama, Elephant Journal and numerous publications.
For the past ten years, she has lectured at wellness centers, conferences, and corporations on brain health, essential oils, stress, and detoxification.
She recently published Essential Oils to Boost the Brain & Heal the Body, which is available now!
In this interview we talk about:
- How essential oils are uniquely suited to support and heal the brain?
- How to use essential oils to support your nervous system and calm anxiety?
- How combinations of oils can be used to balance the brain
- Why Jodi wrote this book
- Importance of the gallbladder for the brain and body – headaches, pain, morning sickness
- Jodi’s articles about what to do if you’ve had your gallbladder removed
- The self empowerment of essential oils.
- Cavin’s Links