Severe traumatic brain injury survivor Cavin Balaster and co-host Alek Hess respond to feedback about the show. The hosts discuss Cavin’s recent work in the brain injury and health communities.
Links from this episode:
- “ReplenishPDX” – Functional Medicine with Andrea Nakayama.
- “Replenishing Healthcare” – Post about working with Andrea Nakayama.
- “Therapy by the Sea” – Post about presenting with Dr. Leonard Press.
- “Press vision” – Website of Dr. Leonard Press.
- “BIANJ.org” – Website for Brain Injury Alliance of New Jersey.
- “Finding Balance after Brain Injury” – Austin yoga studio and brain injury recovery article.
Products: (Amazon affiliate links)
Points of interest:
- 3:00 – Summary of episode.
- 3:35 – Community feedback.
- 7:50 – Cavin’s new work with Andrea Nakayama and ReplenishPDX.
- 14:15 – Speaking with Dr. Leonard Press at the NJSOP.
- 16:40 – Keynote Speaker for Brain Injury Alliance of New Jersey.
- 20:30 – Television interview for KVUE about Yoga and brain injury recovery.
- 23:00 – Alek’s health changes.