While in Denver this January, I joined our last guest, Dr. Jeremy Schmoe at the Authentic Practice Meeting in Denver. At that meeting, I ended up speaking with Dr. Jerome D. Lubbe (pronounced libbuh), whose empathy and expertise blew me away!
Not only is Dr. Lubbe a successful functional neurologist who has completed more than a 1,000 hours of post-graduate continuing education with concentrations in childhood developmental disorders, vestibular rehabilitation, movement disorders, neurochemistry, concussion and brain injury rehabilitation, but he has been a patient and migraine sufferer for 15+ years! His passion to help patients came out of his experience and has led him to pursue a degree in Chiropractic specializing in neurology. He is the CEO and Founder of his private practice, Thrive Neuro-Health, located in Decatur, GA.
Dr. Lubbe works to equip, empower, and encourage colleagues, entrepreneurs and students to serve their patients, local communities, and their staff through continued training in the practical applications of functional neurology. You can learn more about him at his website: thriveneuro.com
What an honor it was to sit down with such an empathetic, caring, and brilliant man! Thank you so much, Dr. Lubbe!
In this episode we talk about:
- Jerome’s upbringing.
- Jerome’s diagnosis and explanation of Chiari Malformation.
- A look at risk vs possible benefits in traditional vs alternative care.
- A break-down of what goes into a great relationship with a practitioner who cares.
- Jerome’s confrontation with a Doctor’s ego and his 5-minute treatment .
- Jerome’s journey (140 migraines in the last year to 1 this year).
- Convergence, over-stimulation, eyesight, and sleep.
Like the show? Support us for $1.00 an episode.
This episode is brought to you by Minnesota Functional Neurology and Chiropractic
Learn more about them and Jeremy Schmoe at mnfunctionalneurology.com