Revive Treatment Centers of America – Revive Treatment Centers is a multidisciplinary clinic that focuses on post-acute care and neuro-rehabilitation for patients with Concussions, TBI, stroke, autoimmunity, developmental delays, and neurodegenerative diseases. They are located in Denver, CO.
Sensory Stepping Stones – Sensory Stepping Stones is an intensive, drug-free, therapeutic clinic focusing on improving processing skills and developmental reorganizational abilities of all ages (2 and older). Comprehensive assessments determine the specific areas that require intervention, and personalized treatment programs are developed for each individual. Many different individual and group therapeutic programs are integrated to increase academic, athletic, and social successes for individuals and their families. They are located in Mount Kisco, NY.
VisionHelp Group – The VisionHelp Group is a collective of developmental optometrists passionately sharing the best practices in our field. Their purpose is to end the senseless struggle due to developmental and rehabilitative vision problems. They have a background in state and national leadership in optometry and optometric education as university professors, authors, and lecturers. The doctors of the VisionHelp Group meet regularly to discuss the latest developments and best practices as well as to facilitate and develop initiatives to advocate for professional and public awareness of developmental vision and rehabilitation.
The Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation Association – The Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation Association, International, (NORA) is a group of committed individuals from various disciplines whose focus is on advancing the art and science of rehabilitation for the neurologically challenged patient.
- Dr. K’s Brain Health Course – A powerful online course to help to optimize brain function. Taught by one of my favorite functional neurologists.
- The Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation Association – An alliance of various disciplines whose focus is on advancing the art and science of rehabilitation for the neurologically challenged patient.
- Brain Injury Alliance – Find a Brain Injury Alliance in your area.
- Brain Injury Associations – The Brain Injury Association of America’s nationwide network of chartered state affiliates.
- Brainline.org – Brainline.org features a comprehensive list of resources, broken down by state.
- CountyOffice.org – Find contact information for government offices in your area.
- IAFNR.org – International Association of Functional Neurology and Rehabilitation
- The Carrick Institute – Post-graduate clinical neuroscience education
- Faces of TBI Podcast Series
- Stories from the brainreels podcast
- The Adventures in Brain Injury Podcast
- David’s TBI Blog
- Amy Zellmer: Faces of TBI
- Hope after Head injury:
- Brian Nice – Photographer Extraordinaire
- Cheryl Green – “StoryMinders”
- TBI Hope & Inspiration
- TBi Life
- TBI Survivors and Caregivers Support Group
- Adventures in Brain Injury
- The TBI Tribe
- Veterans with TBI
- Veterans with TBIs and Epilepsy
- Iraq & Afghanistan Veterans with PTSD/TBI Support Group