Revive Treatment Centers of America – Revive Treatment Centers is a multidisciplinary clinic that focuses on post-acute care and neuro rehabilitation for patients with Concussions, TBI, stroke, autoimmunity, developmental delays, and neurodegenerative diseases. They are located in Denver, CO.
Sensory Stepping Stones – Sensory Stepping Stones is an intensive, drug-free, therapeutic clinic focusing on improving processing skills and developmental reorganizational abilities of all ages (2 and older). Comprehensive assessments determine the specific areas that require intervention, and personalized treatment programs are developed for each individual. Many different individual and group therapeutic programs are integrated to increase academic, athletic, and social successes for individuals and their families. They are located in Mount Kisco, NY.
Global Resources by State
- Brainline.org – Brainline.org features a comprehensive list of resources, broken down by state.
- Brain Injury Alliance – Found a Brain Injury Alliance in your area.
- Brain Injury Associations – The Brain Injury Association of America’s nationwide network of chartered state affiliates.
- David’s TBI Blog
- Amy Zellmer: Faces of TBI
- Hope after Head injury:
- Brian Nice – Photographer Extraordinaire
- Cheryl Green – “StoryMinders”
From the Web
- “Who am I to Stop it?” (Documentary)
- “The Crash Reel” (Documentary)
- Brain Injury Peer Visitor – Personal Stories
- TBI Hope & Inspiration
- TBi Life
- TBI Survivors and Caregivers Support Group
- Adventures in Brain Injury
- The TBI Tribe
- Veterans with TBI
- Veterans with TBIs and Epilepsy
- Iraq & Afghanistan Veterans with PTSD/TBI Support Group
Physical & Cognitive Therapy
- Flint Rehab – Creators of the Music Glove: “a fun and effective rehabilitation device that helps restore hand function for individuals with stroke, spinal cord injury (SCI), traumatic brain injury (TBI), or other neurologic injuries.”
- Creative Harmonics – Creators of the My Bionic Brain app: “a specialized, state-of-the-art cognitive prosthetic, delivered on an iPad…serves as “external memory” and has been specifically designed to provide the comprehensive cognitive structure and visual cueing supports that individuals with cognitive challenges need.”